Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Meet Tatiana and Krista

As I approached the bagel shop on my way to buying the Sunday paper and procuring requisite breakfast croissant and muffin, I saw and heard a set of one-year old twins fussing in their stroller right outside the shop. I surmised the parent was inside. As I got closer, I made eye contact, they settled, and their mother came out of the shop and positioned the stroller so the boys could see inside. I obliged the twins, held the door opened, and continued my conversation with our eyes. Mom completed her purchase, said thank you, and exited the store.

Little did I know that I would soon meet Tatiana and Krista Hogan another set of twins when I got home and began reading the NYTimes Magazine. These beautiful four-year old twins are conjoined. Read the article "A Mind of Their Own" and watch the video to see their remarkable lives and learn about how their brain works.

No comments:

Post a Comment